What you will find in our Gästedorf
- 10 Four-Bed Rooms with a shower (warm and cold water) and a toilett. The bunk beds are solid wood. The beds are ready made for you with fresh covers. Towels are also provided. Warm blankets are in the rooms in case you are cold. In front of your room you have your own terrase with a sitting opportunity.
- 2 Double Rooms with a shower (warm and cold water) and a toilett. We have one twin bed room and one real doulbe bed room. The beds are ready made for you with fresh covers. Towels are also provided.
- A dorm room with bunk beds, a common shower (four showers) and the toiletts to use in the hallway. The dorm sleeps 10 People. It is not possilbe to book a single bed in a dorm. You can only book the whole room and use it with up to 10 People.
- Fully equipped common kitchens to use for all our guests. The kitchens Need to be kept clean by the users!
- In the common rooms cable TV and free wireless Lan is provided for your convinience.
- For our skiing guests, a separate room for your euqipment (Ski Stall) is provided. There you can store your skis and boots (heated) comfortably. All our room keys look the ski stall.
- You can smoke in the area around the Gästedorf. In summer table tennis and Basketball can be played. A comfi Barbecue place can be used (and cleaned) by our guests.
Our Gästedorf is located in Styria, in a region called Hochsteiermark, around 100 km south of Vienna. It is easy to reach as it lies directly at the S6 Autobahn. The Gästedorf (Dorf is German for village) is an arrangement of 12 attached huts with 2 double rooms and 10 four bed rooms, a dorm, two common kitchens and a seminar room and a ski stall. Our guests appreciate the easygoing atmosphere and the one-of-a-kind overnight staying option, the common kitchens and the unbeatable price. Starting with only 9 Euros a bed in our Gästedorf is sold. If you don’t want to cook your own meals you can just walk over to the nearby Cafè Restaurant So-Wie-So. A short walk from the Gästedorf is a small bakery which serves breakfast daily but sundays from 6 in the morning. If you want to dine something special, you can walk over to the Hotel Krainer. In front of our place a playing ground for kids and in winter a ice rink make the area a recreation area not only for our guest but the inhabitants of Langenwang too. Of course not far away many different ski-regions wait for your visit – Alpl, Semmering, Stuhleck, Veitsch and the Lammeralm directly in Langenwang. For more recreation options in Langenwang and around the area, please visit the rubric leasure here at the website.
Foto (c) Polansky
Foto (c) Verena Kaiser